07 June 2012

Goodbye



Tonight my phone bit the dust.  It's been trying to die for a while now and I've been willing it to live for at least another month.  But tonight it gave me no say in the matter.  So, as far as I can tell, it is gone for good.

So for everyone who keeps me entertained by talking to me on all my fancy pants apps.... I guess it's back to good old email.  Words with Friends, I'm sorry to say goodbye so abruptly.  Draw Something, now I guess I'll have to play this game on paper with my kids instead of sitting next to each other on the couch.  Instagram, we were friends for such a short time but I really liked you.  And TextPlus, you weren't that amazing anyway.  Skype, I will definitely miss you.

The saddest part about my phone kicking the bucket is that I had not yet uploaded my favorite picture from the day.  I took the boys swimming tonight at a hotel and just to have a little fun (and freak out the kids) I acted like I was going to drive right into the hotel through the front doors.  The picture was of the doors opening as I started to pull the car into the hotel.  OH well... we got a good, long laugh out of it and I'm pretty sure I won't need the picture to remember that!

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I know. What will I do? I told Jeff last night that I would just add it to the list of things I was making that I've learned I could live without. Only my list is on my phone... I guess I'll just have to live without lists too! Ahhhh...

      Delete
  2. YOU are such a fun, fun mom!! Do you even know that???

    ReplyDelete